Monday 13 August 2012

Primark, Superdrug & Dorothy Perkins Haul August 2012

I popped into town the other day and picked up these little gems from Primark! I'm really impressed with Primark's jewelry collection at the minute, will definitely be picking up a few more items!

I couldn't resist picking these up, both were £1.50 each! Bargain.



Next I nipped into Superdrug, mainly just to see if they had the new MUA Lipsticks in yet (they hadn't), but ended up purchasing these. The MUA Mosaic Blusher in English Rose is a firm favourite of mine, it's always my first choice blusher and at £2.50 you really cannot go wrong! You can pick it up from here.




I also picked up the Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2-in-1 Wash & Mask, and the St. Ives Apricot Scrub, these are both re-purchases, I use them both in my daily skincare routine and wouldn't be without them. They are both currently on sale for £1.99 each! You can pick them up here and here.

I then went into Dorothy Perkins, now I never buy any clothing from there, but the jewelry is lovely! They were having a sale so I picked up these little beauties!

I thought this Great Britain inspired necklace would be perfect for the Olympics! Reduced from £6 to £1!!




How cute!

I also picked up these rings in the sale. 

The heart one was reduced from £5 to £2! And the Ribbon & Asher ones were reduced from £10 to £2!! Bargain.




Have you found any hidden gems lately?


Emma xo



No comments:

Post a Comment