Monday 4 March 2013

Beauty Is About Being Comfortable In Your Own Skin

Hi guys!

Just a little life diary/update thingy post today. I've been feeling slightly down for the past couple of months, I can't seem to pin point why and don't want to dwell on it, but I think a lot of things have arose again and seemed to took it out of me. I've been having headaches constantly, I think it's with being stressed out and not being able to think straight, they're gone now, touch wood, but I really should go to the doctors.

I'm constantly hating the way I look, I know I'm female, that's what we do. I really want to change my weight, I think that is my biggest issue, I'm overweight. I've been on and off diets for the past couple of years but I can't seem to stick to them, and I've noticed that I turn to food when things are making me feel down rather than doing something about it. I really want to join Slimming World, I've heard a lot of good reviews about it, but the fees are too expensive. I'm now looking at doing it myself, but then there is always the feeling than I'm going to fall off the wagon again. I need to keep my mind set on losing weight. I'm thinking of doing weekly diet plans on here, to help me stay on track and also to help you if you're looking to lose weight. Is anyone on the Slimming World plans? I'd love some tips or things to try out if you'd like to leave a comment below :).

To tie in with weight loss, I also need to kick start exercising. It's said that we should exercise for around 30 minutes a day, I'm ashamed to say that I currently struggle with 10 minutes let alone 30. This NEEDS to change! For my health and my future. So I'm going to get off my bum and get outside, take the dog a walk! No excuses this time.

I need to stop spending, seriously! Reading blogs and watching Youtubers really isn't good for your purse! However I did stop my urge to buy another 3 nail polishes and lipsticks today, and I feel good about it. I'm going to try and use up products that I already have, that are gathering dust because they hardly get used. It makes me ashamed that I have purchased all these products and they're just sat around on my shelf or in my wardrobe. So expect some 'Empties' and reviews posts in the near future.

I want to revamp my bedroom, my current room at the moment is a bit mish mosh. It's currently white and black with hot pink pops of colour, which I do like, but I think it's ready for a change. I absolutely adore the shabby chic look. I have shabby chic decorations at the moment but they aren't really tying in with my room, it's like there is something missing but I'm not quite sure what, I think it may be the whole white, black and pink colour scheme. Maybe it needs toning down a tad to more neutral colours. I'm also thinking of moving into the spare bedroom, it's a lot bigger than my room but that means new wallpaper, paint, carpet and probably new furniture. I can't afford all that. Hmm decisions.




No comments:

Post a Comment