Monday 24 November 2014

Christmas Gift Guide 2014 - Under £5

With Christmas just over a month away (I seriously cannot contain my excitement!) I thought I would check out what the stores have to offer. Boots is always a winner for me, they have brought back the 3 for 2 offer.

I'm starting my Christmas Gift Guide off this year with my picks that are £5 and under.

Baylis and Harding Beauticology always produce such cute Christmas gifts. They smell AMAZING!
This gift set contains a sparkly gingerbread body wash, strawberry frosting soap and frosted cranberry body wash. Sounds good enough to eat! Available in Boots for £5.


How cute is this! Such a lovely idea, although I'm not so sure Christmas Eve is very appropriate seen a it'll be being opened on Christmas Day. I've not seen these in store yet but I'm sure that they will be. Yankee Candles are my favourite candles. Available in Boots for £2.99.

I love these from Champneys! Each cracker contains a mini bath creme. They are £10 for all four but I would split them and give as stocking fillers to friends and family, works out at £2.50 each cracker. Available in Boots.

To be honest, I'd just buy this for the tin, I love the vintage look. It'd make a lovely gift for someone who's into that. Available in Tesco, currently on offer at £5.

BHS have the most adorable range this year. I love owls and I am forever  making notes so I adore this notebook. They have a whole stationary range with owls on. I love all of it haha. This is £5 and available online and instore. They also have them in a sausage dog design and Alice in Wonderland, which I want so bad! (Put them on my Christmas list).

Owl sticky notes £5 available online and instore.

Twhoooo cute! £5 online and instore.


Prints with sausage dogs on must be an in thing this year. This gorgeous manicure set from Superdrug would make a lovely stocking filler. It's currently on offer at £3.50 instore and online.

I love have brought these back this year, I think they're a take on the Body Shop cubes. This gift set contains bubble bath, shower creme, body lotion and a body puff. Really lovely idea. I've tried a few products from the I love range and been impressed, they smell delicious! They are on offer at the moment at £3.50 online and instore.

They've also bought back the mini's! I love these, a perfect way to try the whole range of scents! And perfect for travel. They're also on offer at £4.00 online and instore.


I love these from Nivea! They also have a male version. The bauble contains a moisturising cream, roll-on deodorant, and lip balm, all in a mini version of the full size, although I'm pretty sure that the lip balm will be full sized. They're currently on offer for £4.50 online and instore.

What are you Christmas picks this year? 

Keep a look out for my Under £10 & Under £20 Gift Guides coming shortly!

Emma x

1 comment:

  1. You have great blog. I follow you :)
    Would you like to follow my blog?
    www.guzelvekulturlu.com/

    ReplyDelete