Saturday 1 November 2014

Makeup Revolution - Lipstick 100% Vamp

I noticed a new stand in my local Superdrug recently by the make up brand Makeup Revolution. I've not seen many reviews about this brand but upon testing out some of their products on the back of my hand in store, I am highly impressed, especially for the price! 

The brand to me is a lot like MUA. There are some serious gems. I love that the brand is on trend with the current season looks, stocking quirky lipsticks. 

I picked up a lipstick from their 'Vamp shade' range. It's called 100% Vamp and is perfect for Halloween.



Up on first swatching it, it looks black, but it does have a plum tone to it, it is however very, very dark.The colour pigmentation is amazing! 





Some high end products don't give that much colour pay off, so for just £1! It is a serious bargain in my eyes, well lips ;). 


I will definitely be trying out more from Makeup Revolution. I would love to read your reviews of what you think to their products. 



No comments:

Post a Comment