Thursday 13 October 2011

Hello :)

Welcome to my blog :) This is my first ever post, so please bare with me whilst I get used to it.

First off, a little bit about me.. My names Emma, I'm 20 and I'm from Derbyshire, England. I'm not your average 'girly girl', I love nothing more than watching the football (Derby County) and following my team all over the country! But on the other hand I love shopping and makeup & beauty products, some would say I'm pretty much ~addicted~. I love trying out new stuff and you can't beat a good old bargain in my book!

On my blog you can expect product reviews, swatches and also bits & bobs about my everyday life and I might even add in a bit of football (not that your interested! ha).
Please accept that these are my own views and I am not getting paid for doing this, also my reviews will be 100% honest. Everything is bought with my own money, unless otherwise stated.

Emma xo

No comments:

Post a Comment