Monday 6 February 2012

Superdrug's Natural Coconut & Shea Butter Body Butter



50ml


This little beauty has been a god send to me the past couple of months. I bought it at the beginning of December as my skin was feeling dry and looked dull from the bitter air, but this has brought it back to its former self, if not better. The best part about it is the price! Mines only a 50ml miniature which cost £1 from Superdrug but you can get the full size, which retails for £3.69 for 200ml and there’s almost always an offer on Superdrug’s Natural own branded products. I will most definitely be buying this again!


50ml


Two of my favourite scents are Coconut and Shea Butter so both of them combined are like a dream. It has a slightly thicker consistency than other body butters I have tried, but it absorbs easily into the skin and leaves your skin feeling silky soft, without leaving a greasy residue.




It contains natural extracts which are great for your skin, especially in this cold weather! You really don’t have to use much either, with it being thicker consistency a little really does go a long way. Like I said I bought this miniature at the beginning of December and have used it everyday since, and have only just hit the bottom of it. That’s pretty good going in my books.

Superdrug do different varieties of these body butters, I’m looking forward to trying the Cranberry & Pomegranate one!

Have you tried any of Superdrug’s Naturals collection?

Emma xo


No comments:

Post a Comment