Monday 19 March 2012

What's In My Makeup Bag / Everyday Makeup


Hello everyone! Here is a peek of what I use on a day to day basis. None of which cost me over £7 & are all available on the High Street (minus the Elf items with are only available online). I cannot justify paying ridiculous amounts of money on makeup, when there are cheaper alternatives/dupes (that are more or less exactly the same) on the market. My makeup bag is from Primark, I love it and best of all it cost me £1 in the sale, bargain!



Technic 'Prime It' Face Primer £3ish Bodycare
Coca Cola Lip Smacker £1.50 Primark
Natural Collection Lipstick in Candy Mist £1.99 Boots
2true Eyebrow Pencil in Brown £1.99 Superdrug

I don't use these all at the same time on my face, I like to alternate :).

Emz xo


No comments:

Post a Comment