Friday 20 July 2012

Betty Crocker Scented Candles (Home Fragrance)

Being a HUGE lover of 'smelly candles' & Betty Crocker baking products, I knew I had to try these candles. I picked up the 'Mango Smoothie' one in Tesco for £1.00. 



After 30 minutes of lighting it, my room was filled with a GORGEOUS scent of fruity freshness! Heaven. I am highly impressed with these candles, and for only £1.00 you really cannot go wrong.



When the candle is lit the pattern in the glass illuminates the ceiling, which makes it very relaxing.


Betty Crocker do a variety of fragrances in these candles. I have since bought 'Pineapple Sorbet' which is just as gorgeous! And 'Strawberry Cheesecake', which I love that much that I bought another 3! 

I highly recommend trying these candles out! I'm sure that you will love them as much as I do. I'm keeping my eye out for new fragrances coming to my Tesco!


Emma x



No comments:

Post a Comment