Friday 7 September 2012

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck


I recently was send a sample of Taylor Swift's new perfume called Wonderstruck. Now first of all I love the name, it sounds so magical and enchanted forest. When you first spritz the perfume, you are hit with a very sweet vibe, but as it dries it becomes more musky, sort of a mature scent. I wouldn't of expected this from Taylor Swift at all! The scent is made up of Freesia, Green Tea, Apple Blossom, Raspberry and Dewberry, which sounds as thought it should smell florally, but this isn't the case at all. it lasts really well, I kept getting a whiff of it during the day. Which long lasting is something that I look for in a perfume. Who wants to carry a perfume bottle around? Not me. So that is a bonus.

I couldn't not mention the packaging! How gorgeous is this bottle! It's a bluey purpley glass bottle with a holographic overlay. In different lights it shines different colours, making it extra pretty! I think the gold top adds to it, although it is made of plastic which is a tiny bit degrading, but it is a budget product. As you can see from the picture above, it has charms around the neck of the bottle, I think these add character to the bottle, and again make it look magical and enchanted forest. These charms are only on the 50ml and 100ml bottles.



I've asked for this for my birthday. I can see it becoming one of my favourite perfumes and for the price you cannot go wrong. I don't think that anyone would dislike it, even my Mum loves it, so I think it caters for all age groups. You can buy it from The Fragrance Shop, Superdrug and Boots. It's cheaper in Superdrug, but from The Fragrance Shop you get a free tote bag with it.

Have you tried Wonderstruck yet?

Emma xo



1 comment:

  1. I like the plum purple bottle better but your right the bottle is uper adorable

    I also did a product review on my blog for this perfume

    ReplyDelete