Friday 24 August 2012

Everyday Make-Up Aug '12

These products are the ones that I have been loving for the past few months.


I've used Johnson's Moisturiser for about 5 years now, it's my go to moisturiser and I think I will forever repurchase it. But on my nose I currently have really dry skin and the Johnson's moisturiser does nothing for it, so I purchased the Nivea Creme moisturiser just to see if it made any difference. I'm currently trying it out and so far I really like it!


I don't always prime my face, only when I feel I need it. I use 'Prime It' from Bodycare. I have large pores around my nose, so I use Benefit's 'The Porefessional'. I've read lots of mixed views about this, but personally it works really well for me and makes my pores less visable. I wouldn't pay full price for it though.


I've also used Maybelline 'Dream Matte Mousse' foundation for about 5 years, and I always find myself coming back to it. I love the weightless feeling it leaves on my skin. I was recently send a sample of the new Maybelline 'Dream Fresh BB Cream', and I have to say I really really love it! I will definatly be purchasing the full size when i'm next in Boots/Superdrug!


I use Natural Collection Pressed Powder in Neutral, it's ok for £1.99, and I would probably repurchase.


Next up is blushers.. I have three that I use on a regular basis. My all time favourite is the MUA Mosaic Blush in English Rose (Bottom). It gives such a natural flush of colour to my cheeks. And for £2.50 it's a complete bargain. I know that I will repurchase this for a very long time.






Excuse the grubby well loved-ness of the products! I wouldn't be without my Elf Blush in'Shy' (Top) and my other Elf blush in 'Pink Passion'. Such lovely colours.


I don't tend to use concealer that much, but when I do I use 17 Hide & Chic. I got this free on a Boots Advantage Card offer.


For mascara, I wouldn't be without Maybelline 'One by One'. This is the best mascara I've used in years!

To fill my eyebrows in I use just a light brown pencil from 2true in Superdrug. I love the natural look it gives.


On my lips I use Vaseline or MUA Love Hearts Lip Balm in Sweet Kiss to moisturise them.



I then use one of the above lipsticks. (L-R) Elf Studio Matte Lip Colour in 'Natural, MUA Lipstick in 'Bare', MUA Lipstick in Shade 6, Natural Collection Lipstick, NYC Lipstick in Blue Rose.



Emma xo



No comments:

Post a Comment