Wednesday 17 October 2012

Boots & Superdrug Haul

Just a few essentials that I have picked up from Boots and Superdrug, I picked these up a couple of weeks ago I just haven't got round to blogging them.



This month, my skin has been so dry! I've never known it like this before! After finding the Nivea Creme unsuitable and highly fragranced (not good for sensitive skin!), I was on the hunt for another purse friendly moisturiser. 

I've never noticed the Boots Simply Sensitive range (not sure how long they have been around?), so thought I would give the Hydrating Moisteriser & the Protecting Day Moisteriser with SPF 15 a whirl! These were on offer at £1.50ish each. They're usually £2.79 each, so still very purse friendly.

Sticking with the Boots Simply Sensitive range, I also picked up the Face Wipes for around the same price. I don't expect these to do anything different that any other face wipes would do, but I had ran out of mine so needed some.





I noticed that my current foundation was on offer, All Maybelline 2 for £10. So I put two Dream Fresh BB Creams in 'Light' into my basket. I've also been on the look out for a pressed powder, ideally I wanted the Rimmel one but my shade wasn't in stock, typical. So I picked up the Natural Collection Pressed Powder in 'Warm'. I've used this pressed powder before in 'Neutral' but found it a little too orange on my pale skin. This one looks lighter. You can find all Natural Collection products in Boots for £1.99.


I also bought these face wipes form Wilkos, they're always on offer for 2 for £1. I normally buy the green ones and they're pretty decent, but I'm not fond of these ones. I didn't realise they were exfoliating facewipes, they're sort of scratchy on my face, which I guess is for 'exfoliating' so a lot of people would like these. I'm not a fan, but each to their own.


The shampoo and conditioner are new but firm favourites of mine. I've been looking for my favourite hair washing products for a while and I think i've found it in these ones. I've tried the whole range and I am a massive fan! They remind me the Pantene range, but for a fraction of the price, and are just as good. These are Superdrug's own brand and you can pick them up for £1.99 each, they're currently on offer for 2 for £2.99! Definitely worth it.

As I mentioned, I've been suffering from very dry skin, to the point where it's started bleeding it's that sore! Especially on my wrists and knuckles. I picked up this Dermatological E45 Cream on a whim, knowing that it is specifically for dry skin. It's been a savior and really helped to clear it up.

Emma xo


2 comments:

  1. Do you like bb cream? I looked into to it but I really think I'll just stick to foundation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Maybelline one, it's just like foundation, I've had so many compliments when I've worn it. It makes my skin look glowing and really healthy. A few I've tried are slighty too orange, but this one is the perfect match for me. x

      Delete