Thursday 4 October 2012

Gucci Premiere Eau de Parfum


I have to say Gucci have completely lived up to my expectations with their new perfume 'Premiere'. Fronted by the gorgeous Blake Lively, Gucci Premiere is a fragrance that makes you feel like an A-Lister the pick up the beautifully designed gold bottle, to the minute you spritz the first spray.

The scent is very musky and woody, with bergamot notes blended with orange blossom and white flowers.


Inspired by the Gucci Première Couture collection that debuted at the 2010 Cannes Film Festival, Creative Director Frida Giannini conceived a new fragrance legend in the iconic and sophisticated form of Gucci Première.

The aroma it gives is highly seductive and sensual. Very addictive.


I can see this perfume being a huge hit. I think I for one shall be putting it on my list to Father Christmas. 

Emma x


No comments:

Post a Comment