Thursday 29 November 2012

Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser

Hi guys! :)

I was looking for a facial cleanser the other week as mine had just ran out, I noticed this was on an inductory  offer for £2.99, so picked it up on a whim. I've used No7's Hot Cloth Cleanser before and really enjoyed using it, but at £10 it's not ideal, I normally wait for the No7 vouchers to come back before repurchasing. However I thought I would give this a go. It comes in a box containing the cleanser itself and a muslin cloth.

It says it is formulated with a unique energising complex and infused with Kiwi fruit and Mulberry extracts to help revive skin's radiance and even out skin tone. Enriched with nourishing Cocoa Butter, this rich and creamy formulation melts into the skin and cleanses away make-up and impurities, whilst also providing gentle exfoliation, leaving skin feeling renewed, soft and ultra clean.



Now I have never smelt Mulberry before but I think that is the main note that I can smell. I believe it smells kind of spicy, and it gives it a Christmassy scent. It leaves my skin feeling nourished, and soft. It cleansed away my make-up and left my skin feeling fresh. The cleanser has a oily feel to it, unlike the No7 one, but once exfoliated into the skin the oilyness disappears. 



Directions for use: Gently massage into a wet face and neck in a circular motion. Rinse the muslin cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before polishing off the cleanser, taking care around the delicate eye area. Give your face a splash of cool water and pat dry with a towel to finish off. Rise muslin cloth after every use and allow to dry naturally. 

For the price that I paid I think it is a very good Hot Cloth Cleanser. I am looking to try out more products for the Naturally Radiant range at Superdrug. 

Emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment