Monday 7 January 2013

Happy New Year 2013!

Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. 
WRITE A GOOD ONE.
- Brad Paisley.


Hello everyone! Just a short and sweet post. First of all I hope that everyone had an amazing Christmas and I would like to wish you all A Happy New Year! 

I know that my blog has been lacking in posts for the last couple of months, but I guess life has just taken over. I'm hoping to post more frequently now and have a few posts lined up for the next coming weeks. 

I'm also looking at starting a weightloss regime and to start eating a lot healthier, so you can expect lots of new recipes of yummy food that I'm going to be creating. 

I've been trying to use up all my beauty and make-up products before buying new ones, so far so good! 

I started a new job for Christmas, just temporary for the festive season, but non the less I loved every minute of it and it has given me new found confidence. 

I've been extremely busy making cupcakes too, one night I was up until 3:30am making them! Posts to come soon. 

Gracey, not feeling the festive spirit! Bah Humbug!

What did you do for the New Year? Do you have any New Year resolutions?

Emma 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment