Monday 7 January 2013

MUA Shade 3 Lipstick

mua_shade_3_lipstick

I am totally in love with this lipstick! I can't believe that I haven't tried it sooner. 
I bought it on a whim to be honest, I purchased my usual blusher and decided to pick up a couple of other things from MUA (post coming soon). Superdrug at the time were doing an offer if you spent £6 then you got a free MUA Artiste Palette worth £6. I was spending £5.50 anyway so I decided to pick up this lipstick for £1. But I have to say it has become one of my favourite MUA products I own!

mua_shade_3_lipstick
It's such a beautiful colour, a pretty pink my lips but better colour, and not too in your face. 

mua_shade_3_lipstick

mua_shade_3_lipstick


As you know I love MUA lipsticks anyway, the formula of them is superb for £1, and the variety of colours they have are amazing! I love that they are bringing out new ones and keep within the colours of the fashion seasons. The only downside to this lipstick, as its an older shade colour, is the name 'Shade 3', but MUA have rectified this and are now giving their lipsticks pretty names. I wonder if they will revamp the older 'shade' colours?

mua_shade_3_lipstick

mua_shade_3_lipstick

Have you tried any MUA lipsticks? What are your thoughts on them?

Emma
x


1 comment:

  1. Fab post, I love the MUA lipsticks too- they're so pigmented and glossy on the lips & such a barg at £1! x

    www.beautyandlifestylediary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete