Wednesday 17 July 2013

DotComGiftShop Haul

Afternoon everyone!

Last week I had an email from DotComGiftShop notifying me that they were holding a sale. If you haven't heard of DotComGiftShop, you should definitely check them out. On their website they have the most beautiful bespoke things, whoever has designed them must have one incredible imagination. I find myself many a time browsing their selection of items and creating wishlists, this time everything that I had my eye on were in the sale. Bonus.

I picked up this beautiful Rotating Tealight holder reduced to £2.95, I read the reviews about it and everyone of them said how stunning it was. When I opened it, although it was smaller that I imagined it to be, but still so intricate and beautiful. I had to set it up myself and it is very delicate, but I think that makes it more appealing. Once the tealight is lit, it rotates itself from the given heat, and reflects light all around the room.




Next I picked up this Jewelled Heart for 75p. Bargain! I really love the simplicity of it, yet it's so elegant and beautiful. I love it.


I then bought another heart decoration, this time with a cut out of a dove on to it. Again I love it, I think it will love lovely near my window so the light can shine through the design. This was 49p!!



Again, keeping on the shabby heart theme, I picked up a larger heart, with a lovebird that hangs in the middle. Truly stunning. I just love the design of it. This was £1.95.




I also picked up these mini Jam Jar Magnets, I've been eyeing these up for a while so thought why not, I bought these for my Mum and she absolutely loves them! So I will definitely be repurchasing some for Christmas for my Grandmas, I know that they will love them too. These weren't in the sale, they were £4.95.


I love everything that I have bought, and I really recommend that you check out DotComGiftShop, they have some really beautiful and unique gifts.


No comments:

Post a Comment