Wednesday 10 July 2013

Dainty Doll Bargains

Dainty Doll is a make up brand created by Nicola Roberts from Girls Aloud. I've only ever known that it was sold in high end Harrods. So I couldn't believe my eyes when I popped in to my local Discount UK store and saw these on the shelves. All be it there was only five colours. I purchased two, there was also a green, yellow and orange brown colour. Now for the best bit, the price... £1... That's right a pound! Bargain alert. They are so pigmented and truly beautiful colours, and as they are designed for light, fair skin they are perfect for me.


I adore the packaging, it really looks high end, and just adorable. The characters a bit 'bendy' though!



I picked up Lollipops & Roses, which is a neon hot pink colour, I wouldn't wear this as an eye shadow, but as a blush it looks lovely. And also Treat Her Like A Lady, which is a taupe, nude colour, perfect for wearing on it's own on the lids, or as a base colour.




Lollipops & Roses


Treat Her Like A Lady



2 comments:

  1. The packaging is just adorable!!
    Great post

    http://chloekerr.blogspot.co.uk/

    Follow me and I'll follow you back :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, those are so pretty! I picked up one of the foundations for cheap but not quite this cheap.

    I completely agree that they look really high end - I can't even bring myself to throw away the box my foundation came in :)

    Megan xx
    http://meganroisinn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete