Thursday 31 October 2013

Counting Stars

I guess I'm kind of lost at the minute. I'm over thinking things a lot (worst thing to do) and full of what ifs and maybes. I really want my business to succeed but I'm extremely anxious that it will all fall through. All I can think of at the minute is if I am doing the right thing. 

 I'm really wanting to change myself as a person, I want to shift this weight, which I am going to do. I'm going to be doing Slimming World but I'm not signing up to it, I'm going to do it on my own. I've been searching on Instagram and found some fab meal ideas that look really yummy, and it's like you can eat what you want just not too much of it. I will be starting that on November 1st and I really cannot wait!

On to the Christmassy things, I love this time of the year and this year it seems to be creeping up really fast, I cannot wait to put our tree up and decorate it, and make the house all festive. I've made my Christmas cupcake samples, they went down a storm! Also I am going to do a Christmas gift guide again this year, although the shops aren't screaming out to me this year, I am determined to find some goodies.

I have got my love back for Yankee Candles, it must be the change in weather. I am currently loving a new one called "Christmas Cookie".

Are you looking forward to the Christmas season?


No comments:

Post a Comment