Thursday 14 November 2013

MUA Matte Lipstick - Scarlet Siren

Hi everyone,

I've been looking for the MUA Matte Lipsticks in my local Superdrug ever since I heard that they were being released. They've only just started to get them in, in fact this was the only colour they had in. Suprisingly, I don't own any bright red lipsticks, so for just £1 I thought that this would be the perfect opportunity to try one.

I picked up the shade Scarlet Siren, it it a really bright red with a tiny touch of a pink hue to it when it's on the lips. 





I wore it for around 8 hours with no primer or touch ups, it still looked as good as when I has put it on, and I had eaten and drank in that time as well! I am extremely impressed! The formula is lovely, not like other matte lipsticks that I have, it's has a creamier texture on the lips. I will definitely be picking up some other shades when I see them in store!

Have you tried the new MUA matte lipsticks yet?






No comments:

Post a Comment