Sunday 24 November 2013

Christmas Gift Guide For Her - Under £10

With the Christmas season quickly approaching, here is the first of my Christmas Gift Guides.

These are my Christmas picks from Boots this year for under £10.


Baylis and Hardling Beauticology Mini Trio - £4 Boots

I bought a couple of these last year, they are the perfect little stocking filler and extra cute. This one contains Gingerbread Body Wash, Chocolate Shower Creme and Vanilla Frosting Soap.

Sound good enough to eat don't they! They smell it too.

Extracts 4 Pack Body Butter Collection - £8 Boots

These are firm favourites of mine and smell divine! This would be a lovely gift. I think I am going to pick some of these up for my Mum. This set contains 4 different flavoured body butters: Cranberry, Coconut, Mango and Cocoa Butter.

Sanctuary Triple Moisture Bliss - £10 Boots

This gift set contains a set of three moisturising body butters from three of the different ranges provided by Sanctuary. For three 100ml products from Sanctuary this is well worth £10!


Toni & Guy Mini Gift Box - £10 Boots

I am wanting one of these for myself. A lovely way to try out different hair products from  Tony&Guy. This set contains shampoo, conditioner, heat protecting mist and hair spray.

There are a few of these gift sets available for the same price, for different hair. And also from different brands.


Laura Ashley Mini Indulgence Gift Box - £10 

I have already bought one of these for my Auntie. I just love everything about this gift set, the colour, design and packaging are absolutely gorgeous! In this set you get hand soap, shower creme, body lotion and fragrance mist.

Cute or What Keyring and Travel Pass Holder Set - £9 Boots

These are super duper cute! I love owls and the whole countryside trend that's big for this winter. 

Keep a look out for my next Christmas gift guide posts. All of which are £20 and under.




No comments:

Post a Comment