Friday 24 August 2012

Boots, Bodycare & Tesco Haul

Just a small haul but I thought that I would share with you what I picked up from my recent shopping trip.



I picked up these from Boots, they're both repurchases. I've been using both these products since about May and I absolutely love them! I haven't needed to straighten my hair since May as these products have helped hugely with that. I spray these onto my hair after washing it, then blow dry my hair. My hair is naturally very long and thin, but since using these I've noticed that my hair has become thicker and I think that it has grown a lot more faster than it has in years! They are on offer at the moment 2 for £5.


Next I went to Bodycare, I picked up a miniature pot of Nivea for about £1. I'm in need of a new moisturiser, my skin has become so dry at the moment, I blame it on the constant change of English weather! So I thought I would give this a whirl! 


I also picked up this Schwarzkopf Heat Protection Spray, just to try out. It was £2 so pretty good.



I love face mask! I find them so detoxing and relaxing. So I couldn't resist picking these two up. I used the cream & Honey one last night and oh my! It smells so delicious. It left my skin feeling smooth, soft and hydrated. These were 79p each.


I then nipped to Tesco, they have some amazing deals on skincare at the minute! I repurchased my favourite eye make-up remover. It's currently on offer for £1.49.


I also repurchased my daily facial moisturiser. This was £2.


I picked up some cheapy facial wipes, as I ran out of my usual ones and forgot to get some more, so I thought I would give these a go. They were 49p.


I then saw that Oral B electric tooth brush heads were on offer for £12.99 for 5 heads! Mine's due for being changed so I picked these up too.

Have you found any bargains lately?

Emma xo


No comments:

Post a Comment