Thursday 7 February 2013

MUA Professional Shimmer Kisses Blusher

Hello guys :)

As a huge fan of MUA and sucker for trying out new things, I couldn't wait to get my mittens on this blusher. MUA are always bang on trend with their products, I love how you can get such great quality products at reasonable prices.


The quality of this blusher makes it enjoyable to use, although it is a powder blusher a little really does go a long way. 

I am currently using this as my every day blush and loving it! I love just to have a subtle pinky glow to my cheeks, not too over done, this gives the perfect effect. However as the name suggests, it is shimmery, so if you're a fan of matte blushers then this isn't for you.


With the blush being in a block of four different shades, you can use each colour individually for different looks. The lightest shade makes a perfect highlighter.


Or use as I do, all the shades mixed together for the perfect radiant glow. 


I believe that the MUA Shimmer Kisses Blusher is highly similar to the Collection Shimmer Shades Blushalicious Blusher (wow that's a mouthful!), which is more matte.

MUA Shimmer Kisses Blusher is available now at your local Superdrug or the MUA Store for £3. The MUA Store currently has an offer for 2 for £4!

What's your favourite MUA product?



No comments:

Post a Comment