Wednesday 10 July 2013

Summer Nights

Good afternoon!

Wow what an absolutely gorgeous week we are having here in England! Hopefully much more of it to come. I've been to three BBQ's over the weekend, although, still on my weight lost venture, I didn't over indulge, I was a good girl ha.

I've been spending a lot of time working on my business, I helped out at an Armed Forces Day in my local village, it was really a delight raising money for such a worthy cause. The weather stayed good and we managed to raise over £1300 with donations still coming in. An amazing amount and a brilliant effort by everyone involved. It also gave me an insight of what I could do with my business, stalls, craft fairs etc. I'm really looking forward to the future. 

armed forces day, armed forces day cupcakes, army cupcake, help for hearoes cupcake

I am attending a couple of events over the coming weeks just for another insight of what I am hoping that my business will progress to. 

I have been making the most of this weather also, I'm not one for hot weather, but I've been really enjoying it, I've even got a tan! 

The past couple of days I have really cracked on with my garden, I'm absolutely loving it at the minute, the way everything is just set out, I think that once you've added a couple of things it sets the whole garden off. Beautiful. Also a nice surprise for my lovely Mum :). 

summer, summer garden

We are going to extend our little allotment, and maybe add a path down from the patio to the greenhouse. All in a days work eh.

I've got a few reviews to do, so I am looking forward to doing those. 

Also it's sales galore weekend! So I think I shall be doing a little bit of shopping, although nothing has caught my eye yet in the online previews!

My Youtube is playing up, it's so slow, are they updating it? Has anyone else got the same problem?


No comments:

Post a Comment